Wednesday, September 6, 2017

been almost a year with no new post.

hahaha. well i can just laugh when typing the title above! *winking*
seems like my new resolution to write more post seems not working
me being busy? hmm not so now. cos i can pretty sure that el can play alone now
as long as he can see me of cos! hahaha i guess that is just in me after all
that word is pemalas. lazy bum! *tounge out*

i gained ok! so much! not dat much la but from 52kg to 55-56kg is something right?
haha. i like to eat i guess. well who doesn't right? given all the food now are so delicious
yet are unhealthy. just last week i had a dip n dip session with my lil family and my eldest sister
that will be my first and my last of cos! haha my son? deng he loved it so much
me? feel loya already. after 4 kali suap of the waffle in bites. haha

so now im sort of dah insaf. and will start on my diet. hahaha
will it lasts? not sure. i done this a lot. last time i diet my weight stays 
fluctuate between 51-52kg. if can i want it to stays around 49-50kg
im doing smoothies diet now. main ingredients are dragon fruit and apples
will try and do more. its kinda tasty actually

so we will see if these two things i can do! haha
one is to write more posts on this blog. and the other one is to go on a strict diet
smoothies diet! hehe

ciao guys! im out. maybe another post today? hikhik

No comments: